• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Objective C Developer

We are ATIS (www.atis.al), the best Digital Factory in Albania with a staff of more than 80 people and with several years of experience. Our company specializes in custom web application design and development for clients from all across Europe.

We are looking for an experienced and versatile iOS Software Developer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals. Our ideal candidate is flexible with proven experience in developing modern, accessible and responsive applications for all types of clients. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and launching.

Responsibilities:

· Create mobile real-world experiences on iOS and work with colleagues to build and refine functionalities.
· Develop detailed specification documents within clear project deliverables and timelines.
· Work with RAW images and layouts from the Graphic Design team and incorporate them to an app that will run on multiple operating system versions and multiple screen sizes
· Determine appropriate architectures and other technical solutions.
· Work with colleagues and Project Managers to build and refine functionality for Android/IOS applications.
· Participate in requirements gathering and functional specification activities, providing feedback on implementation feasibility as well as navigable prototypes/mockups.
· Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean, and concise code.
· Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
· Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
· Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service for our clients.

Requirements:

· Proven mobile software development experience in at least one of the following: Objective C.
· Strong object-oriented design and programming skills.
· Must have passion for development and latest technologies.
· Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
· Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
· Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
· Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
· Experience with version control.
· English is a must; Italian is considered a plus.

We offer:

· Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
· Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
· Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Tirana.

Please send an email with CV at: careers@atis.al

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.

Albanian Telecommunication Information Services SHPK ( ATIS SHPK) deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar per punesim se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta per ruajtjen dhe perpunimin e te ketyre te dhenave ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 "Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale" i ndryshuar dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin dhe ruajtjen e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e ATIS SHPK per perdorim te brendshem te kompanise dhe per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena. Kandidati ka te drejte te kerkoj ne cdo kohe shtimin, heqjen, bllokimin apo korrigjimin e te dhenave te tij sipas te drejtave dhe detyrimeve te parashikuar ne aktet ligjore. Me dergimin e CV nga ana juaj, shoqeria ATIS SHPK prezumon qe ju keni marr njoftim dhe keni dhene pelqimin tuaj per sa me siper.

Apply
Back